Why Business Coaching?
Success as a Business Owner or Operator has never been more challenging, due to increasing competition and higher demands to meet business objectives.
Personal pressures are equally daunting. Long, stress-filled hours at work can strain commitments to family and health.
If you feel a little overwhelmed, you’re not alone. Merely projecting a veneer of confidence isn’t an option. So what can you do?
Despite demanding circumstances some Hospitality professionals achieve outcomes that others don’t, no matter how hard they try. What is their secret?
Two words: Business Coaching.
Top business professionals understand and appreciate the value of hiring an experienced and objective guide to reach the next milestone of success – someone to help them make the connection to what matters most to them in the heat of the moment – someone with the skills and experience needed to enhance their own performance.
But despite business Coaching’s proven track record of success, some people resist using a coach themselves. Their resistance or skepticism is often rooted in misconceptions about what business coaching is all about. The most common myths I hear about coaching include:
- Coaching is for people who cant do it alone
- Coaching will make me appear inadequate to my peers or team
- Coaching is a punitive measure for under-performers
- Coaching is too much like counseling
- Coaching is time-consuming
- Coaching is expensive
While these are all valid concerns, the Return on Investment (ROI) from hiring a coach warrants serious consideration.
How Coaching Enhances Clarity, Capabilities and Confidence
A business coach brings three important things to the relationship:
1. Tools. The broad business experience of a coach enables them to bring realistic methods for creating solutions, strategies, and goals. These tools provide just in time learning in a business landscape that changes quickly.
2. Structure. Coaching is a very action-oriented process. Together, both coach and operator uncover the action steps that will move the operator and their business forward towards their goals. But it is the operator who will perform almost all of the steps themselves.
3. Support. Coaching provides you with knowledgeable support and encouragement and a new way of looking at things when you need it.
Imagine a place where unbelievable achievement is the norm. This is where the hearts and minds of most professionals are. Whether you have a specific issue you need to resolve or a goal that seems unattainable, coaching creates a clear connection between where you are today and where you want to be.
Why not invest in the business tool that’s been proven to deliver a dramatic ROI for you, your company, and your personal satisfaction. What’s holding you back? Isn’t it time you found out? Add to that most of our programs are tax deductible + our 100% Effective Guarantee = the most valuable and powerful way to get the outcomes you need and deserve – faster.
5 Key Reasons Operators Invest In Our Coaching Programs
On the surface, Coaching is an intangible business process, and its value can be hard to quantify. However, the seasoned veteran and the open minded employee alike value the outcomes that a well-designed employee Coaching program yields. More than two-thirds of Fortune 500 companies are already using Coaching isn’t it time your business joined them?
Here are the top five reasons businesses hire Coaches
- Sharpen leadership skills of high potential managers and operators (86%)
- Correct management behavior problems (72%)
- Ensure success/decrease failure of newly promoted managers (64%)
- Correct employee relations problems (59%)
- Provide required management and leadership skills necessary to improve performance and outcomes (58%)
We have spent decades successfully honing our abilities and experience to understand how to create/build/manage/lead great hospitality businesses. We can help you design, finance, build, staff, train, create, market, and duplicate a successful hospitality business.
Call us for a free consultation 888-998-8744.
Or use our contact form here…Let’s Talk